A Documentary to Be Made on Jolie-Pitt's Relationship
Canadian writer Ian Halperin is planning to make a documentary about former star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's marriage.
A file photo.
Los Angeles: Canadian writer Ian Halperin is planning to make a documentary about former star couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's marriage.
One of the main focuses of the 52-year-old filmmaker's documentary will be that the two had been estranged for more than a year before they announced their divorce in September 2016, reported The Wrap.
Halperin has confirmed that the report that he is working on the documentary, is accurate. The Canadian investigative journalist and filmmaker has
He also directed and produced a documentary about Jackson in 2010 titled Gone Too Soon.
Recommended For You
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Apple iPhone XS Max is The Undisputed Smartphone of The Year
- Wish I Were from Pakistan: Sonu Nigam Takes a Jibe at Music Industry for 'Ignoring' Indian Singers
- Avengers Endgame Trailer: Fan Spots Mistake in Iron Man's Helmet, Twitter Has an Explanation
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is the Best Budget Smartphone of The Year
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Huawei P20 Pro is The Best Camera Phone of The Year
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s