A Happy Person Can Handle Work in a Better Way: Shubhangi Atre
Happiness seems to be doing wonders for Shubhangi Atre who won Best Actress - Comedy at the 17th Indian Television Academy Awards on Sunday for her role in 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain'.
Image courtesy: Shubhangi Atre's official Twitter account
Mumbai: Actress Shubhangi Atre feels a happy person is able to perform better at the workplace, and feels that happiness is the key to success.
"In this busy world where there is cut throat competition, a happy person is no less than an angel to their co-workers. It has been observed that a person with joyful approach towards his or her work life possesses greater chances of getting promoted and earns more," the actress said in a statement, adding "A happy person is able to deal with work in a better way. Hence, I keep myself positive and happy all the time. This is the reason why I enjoy success. Happiness is the key to success."
Happiness surely seems to be doing wonders for her as she won Best Actress - Comedy at the 17th Indian Television Academy Awards on Sunday here for her role in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shehnaaz-Rashami Compete with Sidharth-Asim on Bigg Boss, Richa Sharma Shares Pics of Kapil Sharma's Baby
- Haunting Rendition of Faiz's 'Hum Dekhenge' with Tagore's 'Where Mind is Without Fear' Moves Twitter
- ISRO's VyomMitra Humanoid Robot Set For an Unmanned Trip Into Space: Watch Video
- Microsoft Accidentally Exposed Data of 250 Million Users; Why Aren't We Shocked Anymore?
- WhatsApp Users, Dark Mode is Finally Rolling Out With Beta For Android: Here is How to Use it