Aamir Khan Heads to China for Dangal Premiere
Aamir is a popular Bollywood face in China, especially after the super success of his movie PK.
Aamir Khan addressing media on his birthday. Image via Yogen Shah.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Aamir Khan will attend the China premiere of his blockbuster Hindi entertainer Dangal at the Beijing International Film Festival, which begins on Sunday.
Aamir is a popular Bollywood face in China, especially after the super success of his movie PK, which minted a record of over Rs 100 crore with a release across 4,000 plus screens in the country.
Dangal, which made upwards of Rs 385 crore at the Indian box office, is expected to resonate well in China too. Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, the movie portrays an inspirational story of former Indian wrestler Mahavir Phogat, who trains his daughters Geeta and Babita to become world-class wrestlers.
The actor will be in China till April 21. After visiting Beijing, he will go to Shanghai and Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province.
Recommended For You
- 2018 Ford EcoSport S - Detailed Image Gallery
- There is More to Radja Nainggolan's Belgium Exclusion Than Meets the Eye
- After Padmaavat, Now VHP Targets Salman Khan Films' Loveratri Over Title
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Sets Temperatures Soaring With Chic Fashion Choices During Veere Di Wedding Promotions
- Watch Opening Salvo | Aakash Chopra Previews IPL 2018, Eliminator: KKR vs RR