Aanand L Rai is Like a Big Brother To Me: Dhanush
Dhanush made his Bollywood debut with Aanand's Raanjhanaa in which he played a hopeless, obsessive lover.
Image: Youtube/ A still from Raanjhanaa.
Chennai: Actor Dhanush says he and director Aanand L Rai, who are set to team up next year for the second time after Raanjhanaa, would put their lives at risk for each other.
"If my relationship with Vetrimaaran is built on trust, the one with Aanand is built on love. We have so much of love for each other. We would risk our lives for each other. Aanand is like a big brother to me," Dhanush said.
He made his Bollywood debut with Aanand's Raanjhanaa in which he played a hopeless, obsessive lover.
"I'd never forget all the love and care they showered on me when we were shooting for Raanjhanaa.
"His wife is like another mother for me. Both of them have a very special place in my heart," he said.
They are set to reunite for a new project.
"Our project should happen towards the end of next year. As soon as Aanand finishes his film with Shah Rukh (Khan) ji, we should be good to go," he added.
On the career front, Dhanush has Tamil films Enai Noki Paayum Thota, Maari 2 and Vada Chennai in his kitty.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: PCB Raises Objection Against Star Sports Commercial for Big Game
- India vs Pakistan: Amir & Wahab Warned Twice For Running on Danger Area
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s