Aaradhya Bachchan Turns 6; Amitabh Bachchan Gets Emotional
As Bachchan family's youngest member Aaradhya turns a year older, Amitabh Bachchan took to Twitter to express gratitude and thank fans for their love and wishes.
"To them, all that have wished with greetings for Aaradhya .. my gratitude and thanks .. .. your wishes and blessings shall always be cherished with love ..," he wrote alongside a collage of Aaradhya's photos.
T 2712 - To them all that have wished with greetings for Aaradhya .. my gratitude and thanks .. .. your wishes and blessings shall always be cherished with love .. pic.twitter.com/Ga4eDfPSY2— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) November 15, 2017
In another tweet, Big B got emotional and shared a photo wherein Aaradhya can be seen holding a poster of her childhood. He wrote, "When she will remind us how much she has grown .. Aaradhya on her 6th .. !!"
T 2712 - When she will remind us how much she has grown .. Aaradhya on her 6th .. !!pic.twitter.com/irTrjuikAu— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) November 15, 2017
Aaradhya's transformation from an adorable child to a 6-year-old fashionista has often become the talk of the tinsel town.
It was just a few years ago when little Aaradhya was snapped asleep in daddy's arms and now she's snapped turning airports into runways with her camera-friendly poses.
Image: Yogen Shah
Recommended For You
- Top 2018 Upcoming MPVs in India - Mahindra Marazzo, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, 7-Seater Wagon R and More
- Saif Ali Khan’s Midnight Birthday Celebration was a Starry Affair. See Photos
- Anisha Padukone Opens Up About Sister Deepika's Battle with Depression, Says It was 'Difficult' For Her
- Lakshmi Mittal's Son-in-Law Takes Over as Chairman of Queens Park Rangers
- Satyameva Jayate Review: John Takes on Manoj Bajpayee & Loses in This Predictable Cop Drama