Aayush Sharma Begins Filming Kwatha, Shares Pics from Sets
'Kwatha' will also mark the Bollywood debut of Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif. The film is inspired by true events and will show how few incidents change a man's opinion and perspective on certain things.
Aayush Sharma attends the special screening of 'Super 30' in Mumbai. (Image: Viral Bhayani)
Actor Aayush Sharma on Tuesday started shooting for the action-drama, Kwatha.
Aayush will play an Army officer in the film, which also marks the Bollywood debut of actor Katrina Kaif's sister, Isabelle Kaif.
"Time to discover Kwatha. The journey begins," Aayush captioned the photo of the film's clapboard on Instagram.
Aayush also shared a glimpse of his character's uniform from the film revealing the ranking of his character to be a Major. In the picture the uniform is visible along with a name tag that reads, "Veer Pratap Singh".
Directed by Karan Bhutani, the film is inspired by true events and will show how few incidents change a man's opinion and perspective on certain things.
Produced by Purple Bull International Pvt Ltd and Cult Entertainment, "Kwatha" is scheduled to be released next year.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Will Inspire Young Girls to Take up Football: Tournament Director Roma Khanna
- The Curious Case of BJP's Tajinder Singh Bagga, Twitter 'Troll' Who Could be Future Neta
- Rangoli Chandel Thanks Kangana Ranaut for Supporting Her During Acid-attack Incident
- Thailand Masters: Indian Campaign Over on Day 1 as Saina, Srikanth, Sameer and Prannoy Lose in Round 1
- A Lucky Couple Can Live For Free On This Peaceful Island, But There Will be No Wi-Fi