Abhishek Bachchan Hits Out at a 'Fake' Report Claiming He & Wife Aishwarya Had a Fight
The web-portal, however, took down the story after Abhishek’s tweet.
(Image courtesy: File photo/ Yogen Shah)
Actor Abhishek Bachchan on Monday lashed out at a report of an entertainment web-portal that claimed he and wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had a fight while returning to Mumbai from a vacation. In his tweet, the Bollywood star called out the site by asking them to "refrain from making up false stories."
"With due respect. Please refrain from making up false stories. I understand the need to continously post, but would really appreciate it if you could do so responsibly and without mischievous intent. Thank you," he wrote.
With due respect. Please refrain from making up false stories. I understand the need to continously post, but would really appreciate it if you could do so responsibly and without mischievous intent. Thank you.— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) July 23, 2018
The original story was based on a video of the couple arriving at the Mumbai airport, in which their daughter Aaradhya can be seen hugging Aishwarya tightly as Abhishek walks at a slight distance from them.
The article suggested that the duo had a major argument due to which Aishwarya didn't let Aaradhya hold her father’s hand. The web-portal, however, removed the story shortly after Abhishek’s tweet.
Recommended For You
- Farewell, Sheila Dikshit: PM Modi, Congress Leaders Bid Adieu To Former Delhi CM
- Injured Shaw Ruled out of Tests, Agarwal & Rahul Specialist Openers
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain