Abhishek Bachchan Wishes His 'Principessa' Aishwarya Rai on Birthday
"Principessa" is Italian for princess. Abhishek on Thursday took to Instagram, where he shared a photograph of Aishwarya, who looked like a princess in a stunning floor-sweeping gown.
Image: Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai/Instagram
On Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 46th birthday on Friday, actor Abhishek Bachchan shared a dreamy post on his his actress-wife, whom he fondly called "principessa".
Abhishek on Thursday took to Instagram, where he shared a photograph of Aishwarya, who looked like a princess in a stunning floor-sweeping gown.
"Happy birthday Principessa!" he captioned the image.
"Principessa" is Italian for princess.
Abhishek and Aishwarya announced their engagement in January 2007 which was later confirmed by his father and megastar Amitabh Bachchan. The couple got married in April 2007. The two have a daughter named Aaradhya Bachchan.
On the work front, Abhishek is currently shooting for The Big Bull. Other details related to the film are still under wraps, except that it is produced by Ajay Devgn films.
The film marks the reunion of Ajay and Abhishek seven years after Bol Bachchan.
It is being directed by Kookie Gulati, who has previously helmed movies like Prince and Pyare Mohan.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Deepika Padukone’s Witty Response to Fan Saying ‘I love you’ to Ranveer Singh Goes Viral
- TV Actress Accuses Jr Artist of Rape, Sidharth-Devoleena's Fight Take Romantic Turn in Bigg Boss 13
- Ranveer Singh Nailing Kapil Dev's 'Natraj Shot' Has the Internet Hooked
- Yuvraj Singh Wishes Sania Mirza On Birthday With Quirky Post, Her Reply Will Leave You in Splits
- UP Power Minister Gets Prepaid Electricity Meter at Home to Set Example for Other Politicians