AbRam is Convinced That I am His Grandfather, Says Amitabh Bachchan, Posts Cute Insta Pic
Shah Rukh Khan's little one AbRam is "convinced" that megastar Amitabh Bachchan is his grandfather.
Image courtesy: Instagram/ Viral Bhayani, Amitabh Bachchan
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's little one AbRam is "convinced" that megastar Amitabh Bachchan is his grandfather.
The 76-year-old actor, who played Shah Rukh's father in 2001 blockbuster "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...", took to Instagram to share a cute picture with AbRam on Sunday.
"And this be little Abram, Shah Rukh's little one... who thinks, believes and is convinced beyond any doubt, that I am his father's father...
"And wonders why Shahrukh's father does not stay with him!" Bachchan captioned the picture taken during his granddaughter Aaradhya's birthday celebration.
The actors have also worked together in "Mohabbatein", "Veer-Zaara", "Paheli" and "Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" among others.
Recommended For You
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt to Compete with Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Saif Ali Khan on August 15
- Move Over PUBG, Indian Air Force is Releasing a Mobile Game Complete with 'Gunslinger Moustache'
- How Teams Have Fared in their Maiden Test at Lord's
- These Shirtless Pics of Nick Jonas Have Fans Gushing Over His 'Dad Bod'
- Netizens Call out Harbhajan Singh on 'Bigoted' Tweet about Chandrayaan-2 Success