Abram Is Stealing His Mother Gauri Khan's Thunder, Feels Karan Johar
Karan Johar has praised Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khans son AbRam, saying that he is turning out to be a poser.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar has praised Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khans son AbRam, saying that he is turning out to be a poser.
Karan, who has worked with Shah Rukh in films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and My Name is Khan, shared a photograph of AbRam with his mother Gauri Khan on Twitter on Monday.
"The adorable AbRam is turning out to quite the poser! Stealing the thunder from his talented and beautiful mother," Karan captioned the image.
The adorable Abram is turning out to quite the poser!!!! Stealing the thunder from his talented and beautiful mother... pic.twitter.com/Nt6bvB7QPE
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) April 17, 2017
The mother-son duo were seen standing at KJo's newly renovated terrace that Gauri designed. Gauri has also designed the nursery of Karan's twins Yash and Roohi.
AbRam was born via surrogacy in 2013. Besides him, Shah Rukh and Gauri also have another son named Aryan Khan and a daughter Suhana Khan.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Zombie are Coming: PUBG Mobile Update 0.11.0 to Arrive on February 19
- PUBG, Fortnite Rival Apex Legends Has Already Banned More Than 16,000 Cheaters in First Ten Days
- Kartik Aaryan was Offered Rs 10 Crore for a Film Post Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety but He Turned It Down
- All is not Well Between Alia Bhatt and Beau Ranbir Kapoor? The Actress Answers
- After Big B & Salman, Diljit Dosanjh Donates Rs 3 Lakh for Families of CRPF Jawans Killed in Pulwama Attack
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s