Abram Is Stealing His Mother Gauri Khan's Thunder, Feels Karan Johar
Karan Johar has praised Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khans son AbRam, saying that he is turning out to be a poser.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar has praised Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khans son AbRam, saying that he is turning out to be a poser.
Karan, who has worked with Shah Rukh in films like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and My Name is Khan, shared a photograph of AbRam with his mother Gauri Khan on Twitter on Monday.
"The adorable AbRam is turning out to quite the poser! Stealing the thunder from his talented and beautiful mother," Karan captioned the image.
The adorable Abram is turning out to quite the poser!!!! Stealing the thunder from his talented and beautiful mother... pic.twitter.com/Nt6bvB7QPE— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) April 17, 2017
The mother-son duo were seen standing at KJo's newly renovated terrace that Gauri designed. Gauri has also designed the nursery of Karan's twins Yash and Roohi.
AbRam was born via surrogacy in 2013. Besides him, Shah Rukh and Gauri also have another son named Aryan Khan and a daughter Suhana Khan.
Recommended For You
- Payal Rohatgi Files Complaint Against Ajaz Khan Over Derogatory Video
- How NASA Astronauts Were Treated to Hero's Welcome on Return to Earth
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel