AbRam Khan Thinks that Amitabh Bachchan is Shah Rukh's Father
AbRam Khan seems to have inherited his father's flair for making headlines, as his exploits make sure he remains the center of attention.
Image: Twitter/ Shah Rukh Khan's fan page.
Even at granddaughter Aaradhya's birthday part, the Big B couldn't help being captivated with the little Khan, and was captured on camera with SRK as AbRam waited impatiently to get some 'cotton candy'. Sharing the images on Twitter, Bachchan's post was replied by Shahrukh, who thanked him and mentioned that AbRam thinks Amitabh is SRK's 'papa'.
Check out the exchange below.
T 2716 - And as for this little bundle .. he wanted the fluffy 'buddhi ka baal' cone .. so we took him to the stall made one for him and the joy of getting it is just priceless .. Abram, jr Shahrukh .. delectable !! pic.twitter.com/8SMF9YsH7p— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) November 19, 2017
Thank u sir. This is a moment he will always cherish. By the way he thinks u r my ‘papa’ when he sees u on TV. https://t.co/2WUiFPAEWy— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) November 20, 2017
Recommended For You
- The Campaign Circus: The Good, Bad And Ugly of Election 2019
- Video of Differently Abled Zomato Delivery Guy Goes Viral, Twitter Calls Him a 'True Inspiration'
- John Wick Snaps and Breaks Avengers Endgame's Magic Box Office Spell
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Woakes Admits Potential Archer Call-up Has Players a 'Bit on the Edge'
- Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Chennai Airport as Pilots Notice ‘Sparks’ in the Engine
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s