Actor R Madhavan Undergoes Shoulder Surgery
On the work front, Madhavan is seen on the web television series "Breathe", a thriller.
(Photo: R Madhavan's Instagram account)
Actor R. Madhavan has undergone a shoulder surgery. Madhavan on Monday took to Twitter to share that he is back on track. "Shoulder surgery done... Fighter back on track. Cannot feel my right arm haha," he tweeted.
The reason for his shoulder surgery has not been shared.
Shoulder surgery done... fighter back on track... cannot feel my right arm ha ha ha... https://t.co/azS3UPct98— Ranganathan Madhavan (@ActorMadhavan) February 26, 2018
On the work front, Madhavan is seen on the web television series "Breathe", a thriller. It explores the life of an ordinary man facing extraordinary circumstances. The actor will also be seen in "Chanda Mama Door Ke" along with actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Motorola TV With Android TV 9.0 Launched: Price, Features, and More
- The Sky Is Pink Early Reviews: Priyanka Chopra Film Gets 4-minute Standing Ovation at TIFF
- OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications Leak Claims to Reveal All New Features
- Mark The Calendar, Here is When Your iPhone, Watch, iPad and MacBook Get Updated
- UK Clothing Brand Trolled for Trying to Sell Indian-Style Kurta as 'Vintage Boho Dress'