Actor Richard Gere Becomes Father For the Second Time at 69
Richard Gere's wife Alejandra Silva, a 35-year-old Spanish publicist and activist, gave birth to the couple's first child recently.
Hollywood actor Richard Gere has reportedly become a father once again, at the age of 69, after his wife Alejandra Silva gave birth to a boy. This is Gereâ€™s first child with Alejandra. He already has a 19-year-old son from his previous marriage to actress Carey Lowell.
Alejandra, a 35-year-old Spanish publicist and activist, had broken the news of her pregnancy by posting a picture on Instagram, â€œA very special moment just a few minutes agoâ€¦ Getting blessings for our precious to come.. we couldnâ€™t announce it before telling HH Dalai Lama.â€
In the photo, the Hollywood couple can be seen taking blessings from the Dalai Lama. The Pretty Woman star is a Buddhist and a longtime friend of Tibet's exiled spiritual leader.
Alejandra has a son with her ex-husband, Govind Friedland, reported CNN. Richard and Alejandra married last year after dating since 2015, shortly after she finalized her divorce. Alejandra is originally from Spain and her father is Ignacio Silva, the former vice president of the Real Madrid Football Club.
Richard hogged the headlines earlier this year, when he was countersued for trying to â€œstealâ€ a project from his producing partners, Random Acts Entertainment, just days after he sued them for allegedly trying to extort him.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Q1 Results: Users Consume More Data Per Month as Jio Overtakes Airtel
- Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao Meet in London, She Says ‘Jahan Main Jaati Hu Wahi Chale Aate Ho’
- Meet ‘Khoj,’ the Most Expensive Member of CISF’s Dog Squad for Protecting Delhi Metro
- Dhoni Should be Informed by Selectors About Their Plans: Sehwag
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh