Actors Should Pick Impossible Roles: Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan says actors should choose to play difficult roles and try to portray them to the best of their ability.
Image courtesy: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says actors should choose to play difficult roles and try to portray them to the best of their ability. The 51-year-old star says artistes mostly pick those characters which are somewhat easy to visualise.
"Actors go for roles with possibility. Instead an actor should choose the impossible and give it his or her best even if it means to fail trying it," Shah Rukh tweeted.
Actors go for roles with possibility.Instead an actor should choose the impossible & give it his/her best even if it means to fail trying it— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) March 20, 2017
SRK was last seen in Rahul Dholakia's Raees in which he played a bootlegger from Gujarat. The actor is currently busy with Imtiaz Ali's untitled movie and another one with director Aanand L Rai in which he will be seen playing a dwarf.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan to Announce Two Films on His 54th Birthday?
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro