Actress Kritika Chaudhary Found Dead in Mumbai Apartment; Murder Suspected
Actress Kritika Choudhary, 30, was found dead under mysterious circumstances at her residence in suburban Andheri on Monday, police said.
Image Courtesy: Kritika's official FB page.
Mumbai: Actress Kritika Choudhary, 30, was found dead under mysterious circumstances at her residence in suburban Andheri on Monday, police said.
Police suspect it to be a case of murder, an investigating official said.
The incident came to light at around 3:45 pm when Ms Choudhary's neighbours complained of foul smell emanating from her flat and informed police.
Ms Choudhary was a resident of Bhairavnath Society in Char Bungalow area in Andheri West.
After getting the information, Amboli police rushed to the spot and broke open the door which was locked from outside for the last three-four days, an official said.
After entering her flat, police found a decomposed body of a woman, who was later identified as Ms Choudhary, he said.
Initially, Amboli police registered an Accidental Death Report (ADR), the official said, adding that it came to fore during the investigation that Ms Choudhary was murdered by unidentified person(s).
Image Courtesy: Kritika Choudhary's official FB page
Recommended For You
- Ranji Trophy Takeaways: Jadejas Shine for Saurashtra; Jalaj Saxena Picks Seven for Kerala
- Avengers 4: Will Bucky Barnes Return with Infinity War Sequel? Here's Sebastian Stan's Answer
- DeepVeer Wedding: Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Wish Newlyweds ‘Lifetime of Love & Joy’
- Samsung to Launch Galaxy A9 in India This Month; First Phone Ever with Quad Cameras
- Petta: After 2.0, Watch Rajinikanth Once More in Pongal Release