Actress Rashmika Mandanna Allegedly Calls Off Her Engagement With Rakshit Shetty
Apart from her professional career, Rashmika Mandanna is also making headlines for her personal life.
Rashmika Mandanna is currently basking in the success of her recently released Geetha Govindam. But apart from her professional career, Rashmika is also making headlines for her personal life. There had been a couple of rumours doing the rounds that the actress had called off her engagement with Rakshit Shetty. Though the duo had rubbished all such speculation in the past, their break-up rumours have resurfaced yet again.
A report on Deccan Chronicle quoted a source close to the actress as saying, "Rashmika made the decision after consulting with her parents, family elders and friends. It was a tough decision to make, but she is showing a lot of character in overcoming this personal and emotional setback."
The source further told the daily that, "Rashmika has been receiving some exciting offers in Telugu and Kannada, and wants to cement her place in both the industries."
On the work front, Rashmika is currently prepping for the role of a cricketer for her upcoming film Comrade.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ready to Give Women's IPL Five Years to Grow: Coach WV Raman
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona
- This Instagrammer Is Photoshopping a Godzilla Into all Of His Travel Photos
- Reliance Jio Q3 2019-20 Results: Subscriber Base Jumps to 370 Million as of December 31, 2019
- FASTags Have Actually Increased Waiting Times at Toll Plazas; Be Prepared For Delays