After Crashing Her Car, Katie Price Charged With Drunken Driving
Katie Price has been charged with drunken driving after crashing her car in London.
Image: Instagram/Katie Price(officialkatieprice)
Singer Katie Price has been charged with drunken driving after crashing her car in London following a five-day bender on October 10.
According to Metropolitan Police, Price has to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court on January 7, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Police in Greenwich have charged a woman with being drunk in charge of a motor vehicle. Katie Price, 40, of Worthing Road, Horsham, Surrey was charged by postal requisition on Monday, December 10. She is to appear at Bromley Magistrates' Court on Monday, January 7.
"The charge relates to an arrest for drink drive on Wednesday, 10 October in Shooters Hill Road, Woolwich," the police spokeswoman added.
It comes amid a traumatic six months for the star, who has battled issues in her personal life lately which involved her stint in rehab for post-traumatic stress disorder.
Follow @news18movies for more
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies: It's Not IPL so Pressure to Perform Will be Different For WI Batsmen - Chahal
- AIFF Responds After I-League Clubs Threaten to Move Court if ISL Gets Top Division Status
- Motorola Moto E6 Alleged Renders Reveal Textured Back Panel, Single Camera Module
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Arrive in Paris Ahead of Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner's Wedding, See Pics
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s