After Fatima, Katrina Kaif Joins Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan For Thugs of Hindostan
Aamir Khan made the big announcement on Twitter.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif is the latest addition to Thugs of Hindostan, which features her Dhoom: 3 co-star Aamir Khan, apart from megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Fatima Sana Shaikh.
The Yash Raj Films production will be helmed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, who directed Katrina and Aamir for Dhoom: 3.
"Yash Raj Films' star-studded mega project 'Thugs of Hindostan' has its final ‘thug' onboard. Katrina Kaif joins the other 'thugs' Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Fatima Sana Shaikh in this larger than life, grand cinematic experience," read a statement issued by the banner.
Finally we have our last thug..... Katrina ! Welcome aboard Kat :-)
— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) May 11, 2017
Thugs of Hindostan will go on floors on June 1 and will release during Diwali 2018.
Recommended For You
- Indian Football Will Benefit From Corporate Investment at Grassroots, Says Eugeneson Lyngdoh
- Thiem Downs Djokovic in Monte Carlo to Set Up Nadal Clash
- Badumbaaa: Big B, Rishi Kapoor Turn Singers To Take You On A Jolly Ride In 102 Not Out First Song
- Throwback Thursday: When Sanjay Dutt Said He'd Marry Madhuri Dixit If Given an Option
- Jacqueline Fernandez Thinks These Two Stars Are The Fittest Actors In Bollywood