After Fatima, Katrina Kaif Joins Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan For Thugs of Hindostan
Aamir Khan made the big announcement on Twitter.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
Mumbai: Actress Katrina Kaif is the latest addition to Thugs of Hindostan, which features her Dhoom: 3 co-star Aamir Khan, apart from megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Fatima Sana Shaikh.
The Yash Raj Films production will be helmed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, who directed Katrina and Aamir for Dhoom: 3.
"Yash Raj Films' star-studded mega project 'Thugs of Hindostan' has its final ‘thug' onboard. Katrina Kaif joins the other 'thugs' Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Fatima Sana Shaikh in this larger than life, grand cinematic experience," read a statement issued by the banner.
Finally we have our last thug..... Katrina ! Welcome aboard Kat :-)— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) May 11, 2017
Thugs of Hindostan will go on floors on June 1 and will release during Diwali 2018.
Recommended For You
- Sophie Turner Trolls Maisie Williams on Arya Stark's Intimate Scene With Gendry
- Aamir Khan Surprises Co-passengers by Flying Economy Class, Watch Video
- Elon Musk and Neuralink: How Computer-Enhanced Human Brains Can Outsmart AI
- I Want to be India's Manny Pacquiao: Boxer-Turned-Politician Vijender Singh
- How an Image of Blood-stained Jesus from Sri Lanka Blasts Became a Symbol of Bleeding Country
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results