After Mahabharata, Ramanaya to be be Made Into a Rs 500 Crore Film Franchise
Three filmmakers have come together to make Ramayana as a three-part live action film with a budget of Rs 500 crore.
This image is for representation purpose only.
Mumbai: After the success of epic drama Baahubali 2 and announcement of epic Mahabharata into a film, three filmmakers have come together to make Ramayana as a three-part live action film with a budget of Rs 500 crore.
A source in the know of developments said: "Ramayana is being helmed as one of the most ambitious projects of India with a budget of Rs 500 crore. The film will bring to life the rich storytelling culture of our country and for the same, the film team is in conversation with a renowned Indian director who will bring this larger than life scripture to the universal audience."
Three producers - Allu Aravind, Namit Malhotra and Madhu Mantena - have joined hands to make this project come alive. It will be shot in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, said a statement.
The makers are looking forward to deliver a "spectacular extravaganza".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inside Kapil Sharma, Ginni Chatrath's Baby Shower Party
- Smriti Irani Reveals Why She is Jealous of 'Bro' and Fitness Guru Micky Mehta in Insta Post
- I-League Clubs to be in ISL as AFC-AIFF Decide on Single League Roadmap
- This Airline's All-Women Crew Flew 120 Young Girls to NASA to Promote Gender Equality
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury