After Mahabharata, Ramanaya to be be Made Into a Rs 500 Crore Film Franchise
Three filmmakers have come together to make Ramayana as a three-part live action film with a budget of Rs 500 crore.
This image is for representation purpose only.
Mumbai: After the success of epic drama Baahubali 2 and announcement of epic Mahabharata into a film, three filmmakers have come together to make Ramayana as a three-part live action film with a budget of Rs 500 crore.
A source in the know of developments said: "Ramayana is being helmed as one of the most ambitious projects of India with a budget of Rs 500 crore. The film will bring to life the rich storytelling culture of our country and for the same, the film team is in conversation with a renowned Indian director who will bring this larger than life scripture to the universal audience."
Three producers - Allu Aravind, Namit Malhotra and Madhu Mantena - have joined hands to make this project come alive. It will be shot in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, said a statement.
The makers are looking forward to deliver a "spectacular extravaganza".
Recommended For You
- Propaganda with Films will not Affect the Outcome of Elections: Prakash Jha on Uri, Accidental PM
- Sunil Grover to Return to The Kapil Sharma Show After Filming Salman Khan's Bharat?
- Last Amazon And Flipkart Sales Before New Ecommerce Guidelines Kick in: Everything to Know
- PUBG Rival Fortnite's Players Were Exposed to Hackers Allowing Them to Take Over Accounts, Eavesdrop on Chats
- Supreme Court Bans Vehicle Modification in India – A Detailed Analysis
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s