After Mahabharata, Ramanaya to be be Made Into a Rs 500 Crore Film Franchise
Three filmmakers have come together to make Ramayana as a three-part live action film with a budget of Rs 500 crore.
This image is for representation purpose only.
Mumbai: After the success of epic drama Baahubali 2 and announcement of epic Mahabharata into a film, three filmmakers have come together to make Ramayana as a three-part live action film with a budget of Rs 500 crore.
A source in the know of developments said: "Ramayana is being helmed as one of the most ambitious projects of India with a budget of Rs 500 crore. The film will bring to life the rich storytelling culture of our country and for the same, the film team is in conversation with a renowned Indian director who will bring this larger than life scripture to the universal audience."
Three producers - Allu Aravind, Namit Malhotra and Madhu Mantena - have joined hands to make this project come alive. It will be shot in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, said a statement.
The makers are looking forward to deliver a "spectacular extravaganza".
Recommended For You
- Scribe Turned Boxer Amy Andrew Makes a Winning World Championship Debut
- #ThisIsNotConsent: Women Are Tweeting Pictures of their Underwear, and you Should Pay Attention
- From His Exes to How He Told Parents About Neha Dhupia’s Pregnancy, Angad Bedi Bares It All
- Amazon Split HQ2: What is The Cost of The Investment Heading to Long Island City And Arlington?
- The Increasing Prices of iPhones, And Competition From Chinese Phone Companies: Analysis