After Obamas, Hillary Clinton to Launch Film, TV Production Company
Hillary Clinton and her daughter Chelsea will focus on stories that revolve around women.
Hillary Clinton. (Image: Reuters)
Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her daughter Chelsea Clinton are in negotiations to come up with their own film and TV production company.
Hillary and Chelsea are likely to explore the idea of launching a film and television production company and they will focus on stories that revolve around women, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
This is not the first time that Hillary is stepping into the entertainment world. Last year, she signed to executive produce with Steven Spielberg the adaptation of Elaine Weiss' book The Woman's Hour: The Great Fight to Win the Vote into a TV show.
Notably, former US President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle have also formed their own film and TV production company—Higher Ground. They have even signed a deal with online streaming platform Netflix and announced that they were working on seven projects, including three feature films and four TV series.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- Amitabh Bachchan Was Never Hospitalised, Say Kaun Banega Crorepati Sources
- 'Dayaben' Disha Vakani Looks Radiant as Ever in Her Comeback Appearance on TMKOC
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football