After Sonali Bendre, Nafisa Ali Diagnosed with Cancer
Veteran actor Nafisa Ali revealed she has been recently diagnosed with stage three cancer.
A file photo of veteran actor Nafisa Ali. (Image: Instagram)
Veteran film and theatre actor Nafisa Ali revealed she has been recently diagnosed with stage three cancer.
She made the revelation Saturday via Instagram on which she shared a picture of her with good friend and Congress leader Sonia Gandhi, who paid her a visit post the diagnosis.
"Just met my precious friend who wished me luck and to get well from my just diagnosed stage 3 cancer," Ali, 61, captioned the photograph.
Born in West Bengal, Nafisa made her acting debut in 1979 with Shashi Kapoor's Junoon. Her other acting credits include Major Saab, Life In a Metro, Yamla Pagla Deewana and Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3.
Ali is currently a member of the Congress party. She contested in 2009 elections on a Samajwadi Party ticket.
Ali is married to Arjuna Award winning sports personality Colonel R S Sodhi and has three children.
Recommended For You
- Google Play Store Quality Problems: Over 2,000 Malware-Laden Counterfeit Apps Served to Android Users
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Have 'Officially' Parted Ways: Report
- Deepika Padukone Slays in Chic Outfit in This Stunning Photo Shoot, Ranveer Singh Takes Full Credit
- Ford Endeavour Rolls Over as Hyundai Santro Crashes into the SUV - Watch Video
- ICC World Cup 2019: Experienced Shakib & Mushfiqur Lead the Way on Tough Southampton Track
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s