After Taking a Dig at Kapil Sharma, Sunil Grover Shares A Cryptic Post on Social Media
The mid-air tiff between Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover won’t end soon, it seems.
Image courtesy: Official Instagram account of Kapil and Sunil.
The mid-air tiff between Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover won’t end soon, it seems. Going by the cryptic message that Grover has been posting on his Instagram account, the controversy between the popular hosts just won’t subside.
For the uninitiated, Grover and Sharma had a mid-air fight a few weeks back where Sharma had also physically assaulted him. Even though Sharma took to Facebook to explain that he had raised his voice on Grover for the first time in five years, the latter refused to accept his apology. Grover was quick to take to Twitter to tell the popular comedian to not act like 'god' and treat people, who aren’t as successful as him, with respect.
With Grover and other actors of The Kapil Sharma Show showing no interest in returning to the show, Sharma is having a hard time in getting the expected TRPs. If reports are anything to go by, the show’s TRPs fell following Sunil’s exit.
Grover recently took a jab at Sharma and the much talked about shoe-hurling episode when he shared a picture of himself on Instagram wherein his shoe faced the camera.
In his latest Instagram post, Grover writes, “No caption for this picture this time. Take out the meaning you want.”
As evident from the photo that Grover posted, he looks into the mirror as he open a door. Making it clear that he didn’t want to write the caption for it, he is undoubtedly hinting at new beginnings, right?
Recommended For You
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty Spotted Together By the Beach, Get Clicked with Fans
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- Chandrayaan 2 Launched Successfully By ISRO | India's Second Moon Mission
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 vs Realme X: Battle for the Value Champion Heats up