Ageing is a Double-edged Sword: Kate Hudson
Kate Hudson says she has grown more comfortable in her skin and wants women to feel positive about growing old.
A file photo of Kate Hudson.
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson says getting older is a "double-edged sword" as it affects one physically, but also gives a greater sense of wisdom.
The 38-year-old actress says she has grown more comfortable in her skin and wants women to feel positive about growing old, reported The Times magazine.
"Ageing is like a double-edged sword because you accept that your body starts to change and gravity takes over and, as that's happening, you gain a sense of wisdom and get more comfortable with who you are...
"I'm all for the creams and the lasers and longevity. I'm not going to lie: I'm one of those women who, if there's a filter, I'm using it...You can use all the creams in the world but, I'm telling you, the best thing for ageing is being active and healthy, so I want to reach out to women about body positivity," Hudson says.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Lady Gaga Falls Off Stage With Fan During Concert in Las Vegas, See Video
- Watch: Burglar Kisses Elderly Woman to Calm Her During Robbery in Pharmacy
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- 'Only Lionel Messi' Thread on Twitter Proves Why He is the Best in Football
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right