Ahead of Dhadak, Janhvi Kapoor Visits Tirumala Tirupati Temple With Boney Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor; See Pics
Before the release of Dhadak , Janhvi Kapoor along with her father Boney Kapoor and sister Khushi Kapoor visit Tirupathi Balaji temple.
Jhanvi Kapoor arrives at the special screening of Mom at Yash Raj Studio in Mumbai. (Image: Yogen Shah)
#JanhviKapoor #KhushiKapoor and their daddy #BonneyKapoor visit at the Famous #Tirumala Temple in #Tirupati.. the family was there to seek blessings just ahead of the release of Janhvi's upcoming debut movie #Dhadak #Bollywood #PopDiaries pic.twitter.com/qPIuQNYQlY— POP Diaries (@Popdiarieslive) July 9, 2018
Dhadak marks the debut of Janhvi Kapoor daughter of late protean actor Sridevi, alongside with Ishaan Khatter, directed by Shadhank Khaitaan.
Janhvi and Ishaan are leaving no stones unturned for the promotion of Dhadak which is a Hindi remake of the Marathi superhit film Sairat. They have had their promotion tour in Pune, Jaipur and Lucknow.
Dhadak is all set to release on July 20.
Recommended For You
- Taimur Ali Khan's Playdate Video In a Ball Pit Is Too Cute to Handle
- Renault Sherpa Armoured Military Vehicle Serving NSG Spotted in Mumbai
- UAE Driving Licence Now Valid in Over 50 Countries, India Not on the List
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Shares Adorable Throwback Photo of Anil Kapoor, Rhea and Herself; See Pic
- Actor Sumeet Vyas Set to Pen His First feature Film Script