Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Visits Parents' House With Abhishek Bachchan After Fire Breaks Out
A massive fire broke out on Tuesday at La Mer residential building in Bandra West, Mumbai.
A massive fire broke out on Tuesday at La Mer residential building in Bandra West, Mumbai, where Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's mother Brindya Rai and Sachin Tendulkar's in-laws reside.
According to a report in Times Now, eight fire brigades were instantly rushed to the spot to control the fire that broke out on the 13th floor. No casualty has been reported so far.
Both Aishwarya and Abhishek rushed to the spot to visit the actress' mother. The two were snapped while speaking to Sachin's mother in law Annabel Mehta besides Aishwarya's mother.
On the work front, Aishwarya was last seen in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, while Abhishek's last big screen outing was Housefull 3.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Labuschagne Replaces Smith to Become First Like-for-like Substitution in Cricket
- Sanjay Kapoor Trolls Malaika Arora on New 'Saturday Blues' Instagram Post
- Did 'Sacred Games' 2 Have an Obvious, Glaring Error in its Season Finale Episode?
- Shraddha Arya Suffers Head Injury While Performing on Nach Baliye 9, Actress Momentarily Blacks Out
- Netflix Reveals Why Pankaj Tripathi Was the Perfect Choice for 'Guruji' in 'Sacred Games' 2