Aishwarya Rai Celebrates Father's Birth Anniversary With Aaradhya, Shares Heartfelt Post
Aishwarya Rai's father Krishnaraj was an Army biologist who passed away in 2017.
Image courtesy: Aishwarya Rai Instagram
On the occasion of her father's birth anniversary, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan spent the day with her mother and daughter Aaradhya celebrating. The three were seen all smiles at an event celebrating the late Krishnaraj's birthday. Apart from the celebrations, Aishwarya Rai took to Instagram to share some heartwarming words for him.
Krishnaraj Rai was an army biologist who passed away in March 2017. Aishwarya also shared a picture of herself with her mother Vrinda and daughter Aaradhya standing alongside a portrait of him. In her caption, she stated, "Our day of smiles. Love you eternally daddy Ajjaa".
Abhishek Bachchan also took to Instagram to remember his father-in-law. Here's what he posted:
On the work front, Aishwarya will soon be starting her work on Mani Ratnam's film titled Ponniyin Selvan. The film is based on the life and times of rulers from the Chola Dynasty of Tamil Nadu.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Kalki Koechlin Flaunts Baby Bump in New Photoshoot, See Pics
- Data Protection Law Gets Closer to Reality With Stiff Penalties for Data Leaks And Breaches
- Apple iPhone in 2021 Might Launch Without Any Ports: Analysts
- India vs West Indies | Our Responsibility is to Support Rishabh Pant: Virat Kohli
- I-League 2019-20: NEROCA FC Host Northeast Rivals Aizawl FC in First Home Game