Aishwarya Rai Pays Attention to Details, Says Abhishek Bachchan
Abhishek Bachchan made his Bollywood debut in 2000 with JP Dutta’s Refugee.
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai got married in 2007.
Currently enjoying his return to films after a two-year hiatus with Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyaan, Abhishek Bachchan says his wife, actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan remembers scenes from the movie that even he doesn’t.
He told film critics Anupama Chopra and Rajeev Masand on their podcast Take 2, “She saw my film the other day and I asked her what she thought about it, she remembers shots that I don’t remember. She has a very cinematic mind and she is very detailed that way. Even as a person, she pays a lot of attention to details. She is very thorough."
Though Aishwarya and Abhishek have starred together in several films, including Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, Kuch Na Kaho, Umrao Jaan, Raavan and Guru, Abhishek says they rarely discuss work or films with each other. “It’s very seldom that we discuss our careers, work and ‘oh I had a tough day’. Because of this, we just generally talk about other stuff,” he said.
Abhishek also revealed during the podcast that Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s 1999 film Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam is one of his all time favourite romance dramas. Interestingly, the film stars Aishwarya opposite Salman Khan, whom she once dated.
Meanwhile, on the professional front, Abhishek and Aishwarya will star opposite each other after eight years in Sarvesh Mewara's forthcoming film Gulab Jamun, which will be produced by Anurag Kashyap.
Recommended For You
- All Variants of The Apple iPhone XR Get Completely Sold Out on Day One of Amazon Prime Day Sale
- Tom Holland's Spider-Man Far From Home Earns Rs 73.16 Crores in 11 Days
- 'I Should Be Allowed To Play Any Person': Scarlett Johansson Trolled After Comments on 'Casting'
- World Cup Final | Brutal for Kiwis to be Called Vanquished Without Being Beaten…Twice
- I'm Probably Most Hated Father in New Zealand - Stokes' Dad Reacts After Win