Aiyaary Movie Review: Manoj Bajpayee Is The Only Saving Grace Of This Disappointing Film
Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system.
Image: Youtube/ A screengrab from Aiyaary trailer
After shifting the release date multiple times, Neeraj Pandey's film Aiyaary is finally opening in theatres today. Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system. It also features Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Chopra in pivotal roles. The film was earlier scheduled to release on Republic Day but later pushed to February 9 to avoid box-office clash with Padmaavat and PadMan. Once again, it got delayed after the makers of the film didn't get a censor certificate on time. Well, it'll be interesting to see if the film actually worth the wait.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- On International Men's Day, Salman Khan Shares Secrets to Being Dabangg
- Parth Samthaan Had a Crush on Kasautii Zindagii Kay's Komolika Aamna Sharif
- WhatsApp Insists No Users Have Been Impacted by The Malicious Video Files Threat
- Mubi Wants You to Watch Critically Acclaimed Cinema at Rs 199 For Three Months
- Kerala MLA Asked Locals to Gift Him Books, Now He's Donating Them to School Libraries