Aiyaary Movie Review: Manoj Bajpayee Is The Only Saving Grace Of This Disappointing Film
Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system.
Image: Youtube/ A screengrab from Aiyaary trailer
After shifting the release date multiple times, Neeraj Pandey's film Aiyaary is finally opening in theatres today. Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system. It also features Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Chopra in pivotal roles. The film was earlier scheduled to release on Republic Day but later pushed to February 9 to avoid box-office clash with Padmaavat and PadMan. Once again, it got delayed after the makers of the film didn't get a censor certificate on time. Well, it'll be interesting to see if the film actually worth the wait.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Nick Jonas in Mortal Kombat, See Pics
- Pakistani Labourer Returns Lost Gold Earrings to its Owners, Wins Praises on Twitter
- Mitchell Johnson Says Bans Against Australian Trio Should Stay
- Marathon Guide: The Ten Running Shoes to Splurge on to Try Beat The Clock
- Shah Rukh Khan Visits Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh in New York with Gauri, Suhana