Aiyaary Movie Review: Manoj Bajpayee Is The Only Saving Grace Of This Disappointing Film
Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system.
Image: Youtube/ A screengrab from Aiyaary trailer
After shifting the release date multiple times, Neeraj Pandey's film Aiyaary is finally opening in theatres today. Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system. It also features Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Chopra in pivotal roles. The film was earlier scheduled to release on Republic Day but later pushed to February 9 to avoid box-office clash with Padmaavat and PadMan. Once again, it got delayed after the makers of the film didn't get a censor certificate on time. Well, it'll be interesting to see if the film actually worth the wait.
Recommended For You
- Danny Boyle To Direct New Bond Film Out In October 2019
- 5 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S9 Beats OnePlus 6 to The Best Android Smartphone Spot
- 1st Test: Pakistan Pile on the Agony for England on Day 2
- Fitness Challenge: Hrithik Cycles on Mumbai Roads, Gets Schooled on Traffic Law
- Ford EcoSport S First Drive Review: The EcoBoost is Back in Black