Aiyaary Movie Review: Manoj Bajpayee Is The Only Saving Grace Of This Disappointing Film
Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system.
Image: Youtube/ A screengrab from Aiyaary trailer
After shifting the release date multiple times, Neeraj Pandey's film Aiyaary is finally opening in theatres today. Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system. It also features Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Chopra in pivotal roles. The film was earlier scheduled to release on Republic Day but later pushed to February 9 to avoid box-office clash with Padmaavat and PadMan. Once again, it got delayed after the makers of the film didn't get a censor certificate on time. Well, it'll be interesting to see if the film actually worth the wait.
Recommended For You
- Manmarziyaan Controversy: I'm Sure This Edit Will Assure No Sikh Will Ever Smoke, Says Taapsee
- What is The Most Horrible Thing You Faced as a Woman in India? A Quora Thread Shows The Mirror
- Google Home Mini Grabs Top Spot Among Connected Speakers Globally
- Djokovic to Provide Fire Power For Team Europe at Laver Cup
- An Indian Player Tied the Shoe Lace of a Pakistani Player On-Field. This is Why We Love Cricket.