Aiyaary Movie Review: Manoj Bajpayee Is The Only Saving Grace Of This Disappointing Film
Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system.
Image: Youtube/ A screengrab from Aiyaary trailer
After shifting the release date multiple times, Neeraj Pandey's film Aiyaary is finally opening in theatres today. Set against the backdrop of the Army, the film stars Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the roles of army officers over a storyline that brings to the forefront corruption within the system. It also features Anupam Kher, Naseeruddin Shah, Rakul Preet Singh and Pooja Chopra in pivotal roles. The film was earlier scheduled to release on Republic Day but later pushed to February 9 to avoid box-office clash with Padmaavat and PadMan. Once again, it got delayed after the makers of the film didn't get a censor certificate on time. Well, it'll be interesting to see if the film actually worth the wait.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Angad Bedi Breaks Silence Over Rumoured Ex Nora Fatehi's Shocking Statement on His Wedding
- Top 5 Video Games For Petrolheads, Need For Speed, GTA and More
- Janhvi Kapoor's Rumored Boyfriend Did This to Congratulate Her on the Success of Dhadak
- Indian-Origin Kid's Performance With a Harmonium at 'Voice Kids UK' is Out of This World
- Apple Still Expected to Become First Trillion-Dollar Company, But Amazon Makes it a Two Horse Race