Ajay Devgn Announces a Biopic on Chanakya; Neeraj Pandey to Direct the Film; Deets Inside
This is the first collaboration between Devgn and Pandey, who is know for critically-acclaimed films such as A Wednesday!, Special 26, Baby and Rustom among others.
(Image: Ajay Devgn/ Yogen Shah)
Ajay Devgn and Neeraj Pandey are teaming up for a historical biopic on one of the greatest thinkers in the Indian History-- Chanakya. This is the first collaboration between Devgn and Pandey, who is know for critically-acclaimed films such as A Wednesday!, Special 26, Baby and Rustom among others.
Devgn will play the 4th century BC scholar, economist and political strategist, Chanakya, in the film. The actor made the announcement on his official Twitter account.
"Looking forward to playing #Chanakya, a film about one of the greatest thinkers in Indian History, directed by @neerajpofficial," Devgn tweeted.
In 2002, Devgn played Bhagat Singh, a socialist revolutionary who fought for Indian independence, in Rajkumar Santoshi's The Legend of Bhagat Singh.
Recommended For You
- Yuvraj Singh Set to Play for Toronto Nationals in GL T20 Canada
- Fans Want to Replace Donald Trump's Star with Carrie Fisher's on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Xiaomi Accused of 'Stealing' Artwork Sanctioned for Use by LG
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Varun Dhawan, Dhanush Express Sadness After Shikhar Dhawan Ruled Out of ICC World Cup 2019
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s