Ajay Devgn begins shooting for Taanaji The Unsung Warrior
Ajay Devgn was last seen in Raid that was a box office success.
Image credits: Raid
Actor Ajay Devgn has started shooting for Om Raut's film Taanaji - The Unsung Warrior.
The 49-year-old actor on Tuesday took to Twitter to share the first picture from the 'muhurat' shot as he kickstarted the shooting.
In the image, Ajay can be seen conducting a prayer with Raut.
The Raid actor will play the role of Subedar Taanaji Malusare, a military leader in the army of Shivaji and also the founder of the Maratha Empire in 17th century India in the film.
Produced by Bhushan Kumar of T-Series, epic drama Taanaji - The Unsung Warrior is scheduled to release on November 29, 2019.
Recommended For You
- Weekly Tech Recap: E3 2019, Mi Band 4, Google Pixel 4, London Tech Week and More
- Indian Talent Will Help Tide Over The Million Person Tech Expertise Shortfall: techUK’s Simon Spier
- Ahead of India Vs Pakistan Clash in the ICC World Cup 2019, Bollywood Memes Are a Hit
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- Cabin of the Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Could Take on Audi's Cockpit
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s