Ajay Devgn's Fan Asks Kajol to Leave Him; Here is How the Actress Responded
Kajol has been on a promotional spree for her forthcoming movie Helicopter Eela.
On Monday, Ajay Devgn took the internet by storm after he leaked actress wife Kajol's WhatsApp number on Twitter (which he later termed as a prank). On Tuesday, he announced that he started the shoot of his upcoming period film Taanaji and also released his first look from the film. Kajol, on the other hand, has been on a promotional spree for her forthcoming movie Helicopter Eela.
The actress recently interacted with Bollywood Hungama for the same. During a session that required her to answer some fan questions, she was asked by a female fan if she could leave her husband since the lady had a crush on her. To which Kajol replied, “No, never, absolutely not.”
When asked how she deals with the female attention that Ajay gets, Kajol said, “It’s fab. He is making a lot of money of it, so kudos to him! But fortunately I don’t have to deal with it on day to day basis and no I am not leaving him.”
Helicopter Eela is the comedy-drama on mother-son relationship. It is a commentary on helicopter parenting, possessive mothers and teenagers struggling for personal space. It is set to release on October 12.
Recommended For You
- This Cricket World Cup, New Zealander Jimmy Neesham's Dry Humour is the Real Winner
- Feel For You Shikhar, Says Tendulkar: Backs Replacement Pant to Shine
- No Criminal Case Against Rasikh Salam After Age Fudging Ban
- Marvel President Kevin Feige Says Keanu Reeves was Approached for Almost Every MCU Movie
- US Man Suspected of Feeding Meth to Keep Illegally Kept ‘Attack Squirrel’ Aggressive
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s