After Uttar Pradesh, Ajay Devgn's Tanhaji Now Made Tax-free in Haryana
The Chief Minister has taken the decision to declare 'Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior' tax-free in Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar's office said on Wednesday.
Ajay Devgn's "Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior" has been declared tax-free in BJP-ruled Haryana, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar's office said on Wednesday.
The Chief Minister has taken the decision to declare "Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior" tax-free in Haryana, the CM tweeted.
On Tuesday, Uttar Pradesh had declared the movie tax-free in the state.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Stop Romanticising Brad Pitt Watching Jennifer Aniston's SAG Award Speech, Please?
- Saif Ali Khan Trolled for Saying 'Don’t Think There Was a Concept of India Till the British Gave it One'
- This Mumbai Marathon Runner Unfurled the India Flag with a Special Message On It
- Parents Took Their Wi-Fi Modem on Holiday with Them Because Their Kids Wouldn't Go
- Transfer News and Rumours LIVE: Latest Updates From Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Real Madrid, Barcelona