Ajith Kumar At Tirupati Temple Ahead Of Vivegam Release
In Vivegama, slated for release on August 10, Ajith Kumar plays an Interpol agent.
A file photo.
Chennai: Actor Ajith Kumar offered his prayers at Tirupati temple on Tuesday ahead of the release of his Tamil film Vivegam next month.
In a video that has gone viral on social media, Ajith is seen dressed in white shirt and dhoti and posing with fans for selfies at the temple.
"He had gone to attend the Subhprabhat seva darshan on Tuesday morning. He had reached Tirupati on Monday night," a source close to the actor told IANS.
The source added that it's a ritual for Ajith to visit Tirupati before the release of his films.
In Vivegama, slated for release on August 10, Ajith plays an Interpol agent.
Directed by Siva, the film marks his third-time collaboration with Ajith after Veeram and Vedalam.
Vivegam marks the Tamil debut of Vivek Oberoi, who plays the antagonist. The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal and Akshara Haasan
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead
- U2 Mumbai Concert: Ranveer-Deepika Wear Fanny Packs, Sachin Tendulkar Attends
- Football in Snow: Watch Real Kashmir FC Players Practice for I-League in Srinagar
- As K3G's Turns 18, Here Are Some of the Funniest 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' Memes
- WhatsApp Will Sue Businesses That Bombard Users Will Bulk Messages