Ajith Kumar At Tirupati Temple Ahead Of Vivegam Release
In Vivegama, slated for release on August 10, Ajith Kumar plays an Interpol agent.
A file photo.
Chennai: Actor Ajith Kumar offered his prayers at Tirupati temple on Tuesday ahead of the release of his Tamil film Vivegam next month.
In a video that has gone viral on social media, Ajith is seen dressed in white shirt and dhoti and posing with fans for selfies at the temple.
"He had gone to attend the Subhprabhat seva darshan on Tuesday morning. He had reached Tirupati on Monday night," a source close to the actor told IANS.
The source added that it's a ritual for Ajith to visit Tirupati before the release of his films.
In Vivegama, slated for release on August 10, Ajith plays an Interpol agent.
Directed by Siva, the film marks his third-time collaboration with Ajith after Veeram and Vedalam.
Vivegam marks the Tamil debut of Vivek Oberoi, who plays the antagonist. The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal and Akshara Haasan
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan's Cousin Eshaan Says Sunaina is 'Vulnerable,' Asks People to 'Not Act as Vultures'
- US Man Suspected of Feeding Meth to Keep Illegally Kept ‘Attack Squirrel’ Aggressive
- Bharat Box Office Collection Day 14: Salman-Katrina's Film Earns Rs 201.86 Crore
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Advocate Paul Heyman
- KTM RC 125 ABS launched at Rs 1.47 Lakh in India
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s