Nagarjuna's Son Akhil Akkineni Denies Signing Any Ram Gopal Varma's Film
The actor confirmed that he is off to London for his next with Venky Atluri.
A file photo of Akhil Akkineni.
Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni has denied signing up for any Ram Gopal Varma film. The actor confirmed he is off to London for his next with Venky Atluri where Nidhi Aggarwal is his co-star.
Akhil said: "I'm not sure who is confirming any such news (of Akhil doing Varma's film) or why. I'm off to London to shoot my next film. That's the only thing on my mind right now."
Akhil was expected to team up with Varma for a film soon, however, in the aftermath of the disaster Officer, starring Nagarjuna, and fan protest, the actor reportedly quietly opted out of the Varma project.
"Fans always have an opinion of their own. We only try to live up to their expectations," Akhil said adding that his aim is "giving them good films at the end of the day".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Party of Four on the Way: Lisa Haydon Announces Second Pregnancy with Adorable Post
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March
- A New Microchip Gives Obese People Electric Shocks Each Time They Think About Food
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead