Akshay Kumar Shares Photo of Nitara Catching Up With 'Old Friend' Valentino In Cape Town
Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna are vacationing in Cape Town with their kids Aarav and Nitara.
Akshay took to Twitter to share a photograph of the two and captioned it as, "Happiness Is... meeting an old friend and starting exactly where you left off :) Nitara meets Valentino 2.0."
Happiness Is... meeting an old friend and starting exactly where you left off :) Nitara meets Valentino 2.0 😉 pic.twitter.com/geGFyH1h72— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) December 24, 2017
For the uninitiated ones, Akshay had introduced Valentino, his house help's son, with a photograph in 2016 wherein he had called him "everyone's favourite."
"Boys & girls,meet Valentino,my house help's son here in Cape Town. Everyone's favourite in the house,he's blessed with an infectious spirit," he had written alongside a selfie with Valentino.
Boys & girls,meet Valentino,my house help's son here in Cape Town. Everyone's favourite in the house,he's blessed with an infectious spirit😁 pic.twitter.com/5cietThAO2— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) December 30, 2016
The family was spotted leaving for Cape Town on Saturday evening.
On the professional front, Akshay will next be seen in R Balki's Padman, alongside Radhika Apte and Sonam Kapoor.
Catch the Biggest Newsmakers and the Biggest Newsbreaks on CNN-News18, your favourite English TV news channel. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 Paise per Month. Contact your cable /DTH operator Now!
*Rental / capacity fee of Rs.130/- as charged by cable / DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Paytm Republic Day Sale: Cashback on Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and More
- Deepika Padukone Ranks Ahead of Shah Rukh, Salman Khan on Most Valued Indian Celebrity List
- Nissan Kicks Compact SUV Launched in India for Rs 9.55 Lakh, to Rival Hyundai Creta and Mahindra XUV300
- ‘Gender Sensitisation’ Programmes on the Anvil: BCCI GM Saba Karim
- A Professor, Doctor and a Businessman Met on Twitter - Anonymously
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s