Akshay Kumar Visits Golden Temple, Feels Surreal
Bollywood Actor Visited Golden Temple on Tuesday and tweeted a picture near the Sarovar.
Amritsar: Away from the hustle-bustle of Mumbai and from the humdrum of movie shootings and promotions, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar says a visit to the Golden Temple here left him feeling surreal.
"A chance visit to the Golden Temple, listening to the Gurbani and watching the world go by. The only word that comes to mind now: SURREAL. #blessed," Akshay posted on Twitter on Tuesday.
Accompanying his post was an image in which he is seen sitting by the 'Sarovar' under the night sky and looking at the glisten Golden Temple, a religious place which attracts several people from all across every day.
The actor has been on a career roll with films like Rustom and Toilet: Ek Prem Katha. He will be seen on the small screen with The Great Indian Laughter Challenge and on the movie front, he has PadMan and Gold lined up.
Recommended For You
- Jasleen Matharu Reportedly Files FIR Against Deepak Thakur, Ranveer Singh Goes on a Selfie Spree at ICC World Cup
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Launched With BS-VI Spec Petrol Engine at Rs 5.14 Lakh
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Taylor Swift Flaunts Ring Worth USD 15,000 & Other Blingy Accessories in 'You Need to Calm Down'
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s