- Municipal Corporations 9/10
- TRS 8
- INC 0
- BJP 1
- AIMIM 0
- OTH 0
- MUNICIPALITIES 115/120
- TRS 97
- INC 9
- BJP 3
- AIMIM 2
- OTH 4
Akshay Kumar Visits Golden Temple, Feels Surreal
Bollywood Actor Visited Golden Temple on Tuesday and tweeted a picture near the Sarovar.
Amritsar: Away from the hustle-bustle of Mumbai and from the humdrum of movie shootings and promotions, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar says a visit to the Golden Temple here left him feeling surreal.
"A chance visit to the Golden Temple, listening to the Gurbani and watching the world go by. The only word that comes to mind now: SURREAL. #blessed," Akshay posted on Twitter on Tuesday.
Accompanying his post was an image in which he is seen sitting by the 'Sarovar' under the night sky and looking at the glisten Golden Temple, a religious place which attracts several people from all across every day.
The actor has been on a career roll with films like Rustom and Toilet: Ek Prem Katha. He will be seen on the small screen with The Great Indian Laughter Challenge and on the movie front, he has PadMan and Gold lined up.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Who Will Get Evicted from the House This Week? Vote Here
- Sejal Sharma's Suicide Note States Nobody Should be Blamed for Death, Friends Hint at Depression
- Is Aishwarya Rai Pregnant? Fans Wonder After Abhishek Bachchan Promises 'Surprise'
- PUBG Mobile: Season 12 Leaks Confirm 2nd Anniversary Royale Pass Theme
- Trump Trolled for Sharing 'Ridiculous' Meme with Photoshopped Image of Obama Spying on Him