Akshay Kumar was the First Person to Know About Kareena and Saif's Relationship
Recently, Kareena Kapoor and Akshay Kumar took part in a media conclave where they talked about their experiences of working together on various projects.
Kareena Kapoor recently revealed that it was Akshay Kumar who knew about her budding romance with Saif Ali Khan, which started on the sets of Tashan.
At the recently concluded the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit, Kareena was asked her experience of working with Akshay and reuniting with him after a long time in Good Newwz. She also revealed that Akshay was the first person to know about her relationship with Saif Ali Khan. Since they were good friends, Akshay also kept it a secret. Akshay joked he knew about it since his room was just next to Saif's room.
Kareena said, “We had last worked together in Tashan.”
Akshay interrupted and said, “Yes, everything started back then only.”
Kareena then said, “Actually, that’s the truth. Akshay was the first person to know that I was in love with Saif. He did a good job of keeping the secret. He is a good friend.”
Akshay then laughed and added, “It was because Saif’s room was next to my room."
The duo have worked together in many movies such Ajnabee, Aitraaz, Bewafaa and Kambakkht Ishq, to name a few. They will next be seen in their upcoming movie Good Newwz, which is slated to release on December 27.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Will Inspire Young Girls to Take up Football: Tournament Director Roma Khanna
- Adorable Pics of Kapil Sharma-Ginni Chatrath's Daughter Anayra Shared by Richa Sharma
- The Curious Case of BJP's Tajinder Singh Bagga, Twitter 'Troll' Who Could be Future Neta
- A Lucky Couple Can Live For Free On This Peaceful Island, But There Will be No Wi-Fi
- WhatsApp Users, Dark Mode is Finally Rolling Out With Beta For Android: Here is How to Use it