Akshay Kumar's Discipline Over Stunts is Marvelling, Says Sayani Gupta
That's really impressive.
Akshay Kumar (Photo: Reuters)
Mumbai: Actress Sayani Gupta finds action star Akshay Kumar's discipline over stunts "marvelling".
Talking about one of the stunts in her latest release Jolly LLB 2, directed by Subhash Kapoor, Sayani said in a statement: "Once I saw the stunt person do the stunt, I got very nervous. But I still wanted to do my stunts myself. I have a phobia of heights and when I had to jump off a 40-foot-high building, it was not pretty at all."
"While we were rehearsing, I had a very tough time to not contort my face or scream during the fall. Parvez Shaikh (action director) was trying to keep me calm and said 'Don't be scared'. I was like 'I don't want to be scared. But do I really have a choice?'"
That's when her co-star Akshay offered help.
"He gave me some simple tips which made it much simpler. I am grateful to him for being helpful, calm and such a master of stunts. His discipline over stunts is marvelling. Thanks to him, I could jump off the building with perfect calm as if I could do this in my sleep. Subhash sir was very pleased as a result," she said.
Recommended For You
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- After Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar Accused of Supporting Aarey Forest Destruction
- Hours After Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Telangana Farmhouse, Police Hint at Case of Suicide
- Your New Apple iPhone 11 Could Cost As Little as Rs 51,700 With Amazon Preorder Offers
- Do Not Worry, Your Mi TV Will Get Netflix And Amazon Prime Video Apps This Year