Akshay Kumar's Discipline Over Stunts is Marvelling, Says Sayani Gupta
That's really impressive.
Akshay Kumar (Photo: Reuters)
Mumbai: Actress Sayani Gupta finds action star Akshay Kumar's discipline over stunts "marvelling".
Talking about one of the stunts in her latest release Jolly LLB 2, directed by Subhash Kapoor, Sayani said in a statement: "Once I saw the stunt person do the stunt, I got very nervous. But I still wanted to do my stunts myself. I have a phobia of heights and when I had to jump off a 40-foot-high building, it was not pretty at all."
"While we were rehearsing, I had a very tough time to not contort my face or scream during the fall. Parvez Shaikh (action director) was trying to keep me calm and said 'Don't be scared'. I was like 'I don't want to be scared. But do I really have a choice?'"
That's when her co-star Akshay offered help.
"He gave me some simple tips which made it much simpler. I am grateful to him for being helpful, calm and such a master of stunts. His discipline over stunts is marvelling. Thanks to him, I could jump off the building with perfect calm as if I could do this in my sleep. Subhash sir was very pleased as a result," she said.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Declares Love for Ranbir Kapoor, Uday Chopra Clarifies His 'I am Not Okay' Tweet
- IPL 2019 | Mumbai Still Hopeful of Malinga's Participation
- Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner Bring Back '2000s Bucket Hat Trend
- Weekly Tech Recap: New Apple iPads, Hotstar VIP, Redmi Go Launch And More
- PUBG Mobile Ban: India Could Get Six Hour Play Time Restriction to Curb Addiction
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s