Al Pacino to Star in Quentin Tarantino's 'Once Upon a Time in Hollywood'
Veteran actor Al Pacino is on board for Quentin Tarantino's "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood".
Veteran actor Al Pacino is on board for Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Pacino has joined actors Dakota Fanning, Damian Lewis, Luke Perry, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie, for the project, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Set in Los Angeles in 1969, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood focuses on a washed-up actor (Pitt) from a Western TV series and his stunt double (DiCaprio) struggling to survive at the end of the 1960s. Coincidentally, Pitt's character, Rick Dalton, lives right next door to Tate, the starlet who was one of the victims in the Charles Manson murders.
Tarantino wrote and will also produce Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, which is set to release in 2019.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'Gonna Tell My Kids' is the Newest Meme in Town and Desi Twitter Has Given a Hilarious Twist to it
- Kamya Panjabi to Get Married in Feb 2020, Announces Date with Picture of ‘Favourite Man’
- Fans Feel Sorry for Rashami in Sidharth-Asim Fight, Ananya Panday Gives Back to Kartik Aaryan for Trolling Her
- Chaayos Wants to Sneakily Capture Your Facial Data With Your Next Cup of Chai
- Lenovo IdeaPad S540 Review: If You Don’t Like Compromises, You Will Love This