Aladdin Director Is Keen To Cast Tom Hardy
The 39-year-old actor could be part of the project after the project's director Guy Ritchie reached out to him.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actor Tom Hardy is reportedly being approached for the role of Jafar in the live-action remake of Aladdin.
The 39-year-old actor could be part of the project after the project's director Guy Ritchie reached out to him, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Guy is a huge fan of Tom's work and securing him would be a major coup. There have been conversations and, although nothing is set in stone and things are subject to change, he's certainly one of Guy's favoured choices."
Ritchie may secure the Mad Max star, but he may be forced to come up with a back-up plan as Hardy's schedule might not allow it.
"It just depends on schedules and whether he'll be able to sign up," said another source.
Meanwhile, Little Mix's Jade Thirlwall is in talks to play Princess Jasmine.
"Aladdin" will start in Britain.
Recommended For You
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro Set For April 23 Launch: All we Know so Far
- Jacqueline Fernandez Thinks These Two Stars Are The Fittest Actors In Bollywood
- Sonam Kapoor's Chic Looks will Make You Want to Emulate Her Style; See Pics
- Throwback Thursday: When Aishwarya Rai's Response To 'If She Still Lives With Her Parents' Won Hearts
- India Loses USD 22 Billion a Year in Peak Traffic Hours in 4 Indian Cities: Uber