Alec Baldwin Asks Melania Trump to 'Come Over to the Light' & Do SNL With Him After Jacket Row
Alec Baldwin, who is known for spoofing US President Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live', has asked Melania Trump to 'come over to the light' and do SNL.
Image Courtesy: Reuters Pictures
Baldwin is known for spoofing US President Donald Trump on the sketch comedy show.
He tweeted on Saturday: "Dear Melania, we know what you're thinking. What you're feeling. You are quaking with anticipation. Shuddering with a strange, newfound courage. Come. Come over to the light. We will welcome you as a hero in ways you never imagined possible. And then do SNL with me. Sincerely, Alec."
Dear Melania-— ABFoundation (@ABFalecbaldwin) June 23, 2018
We know what you’re thinking.
What you’re feeling.
You are quaking w anticipation.
Shuddering w a strange, newfound courage.
Come. Come over to the light.
We will welcome you as a hero in ways you never imagined possible.
And then do SNL w me.
He then shared a photo taken with Melania in 2007, writing, "We have a chair waiting for you in the SNL make-up room."
The Slovenian model has previously been played by Cecily Strong on the show.
Melania has been in news for wearing a USD 39 jacket with the words "I Really Don't Care, Do U?" scrawled across the back on earlier this week when she flew to McAllen, Texas, before meeting with immigrant children who had been forcibly separated from their parents at the border with Mexico.
The fashion choice left Twitter users and celebrities outraged. However, Melania's press secretary Stephanie Grisham told Us Weekly that "there was no hidden message".
Recommended For You
- Big B Gets Emotional As He Shares His First Ad With Daughter Shweta Nanda on Twitter; Watch It Here
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS Prices Leaked Ahead of Launch, Starts at Rs 2.75 Lakh
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: From Royal Weddings to Casual Chic, There's No Look The Diva Can't Pull Off
- Fat or Fiction: New Research Suggests That It May Be Primary Cause for Weight Gain
- Hunger Haunts Jharkhand, But Govt Unable to Digest Bitter Truth of Starvation Deaths