Alia Bhatt Sings Ranbir Kapoor's Song, Internet Promptly Breaks; Watch
Given the incessant rumors of whether Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are dating and or getting married, the rumor mills just got some more grist to chew on.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
@aliaabhatt singing #aedilhaimushkil ♥️ #umang . . . alia#aliabhatt #aliaabhatt #aliafans#aliabhattfans #lover #bollywood #actress #bollywoodactress #mumbai #taj #delhi #dishapatani #shahrukhkhan #kareenakapoor #katrinakaif #anushkasharma #varundhawan #sidharthmalhotra #karanjohar #deepikapadukone #bestactress
Talking about the same in an interview to Hindustan Times, Mahesh Bhatt said, "When I saw those pics, I was like, 'Oh, the paparazzi age is here and you have people from the outside using their premise to capture the image... So, not saying more, I'd let the paparazzi guess if papa is raazi."
Bhatt further said he has never advised Alia on relationship matters as she is an adult and it’s a matter that she has to resolve.
"I don’t belong to that category of parents who’d advise their children about their personal choices. It’s their life, their space. I respect and admire them (Ranbir and Alia) for choosing to talk to the world when, and if, they want to do," he added.
Recommended For You
- Video of Preity Zinta’s Take on #MeToo Goes Viral, She Calls It ‘Edited and Insensitive'
- Priyanka Chopra Beats Nick Jonas in Mortal Kombat, See Pics
- WWT20: ICC Trolls Confused Pakistan Fans With Hilarious Tweet
- Wrong to Expect Dhoni to Play Like a 20-year-old: Kapil Dev
- Google Wear OS Update to Make Smartwatches Live Longer