Alia Bhatt Sings Ranbir Kapoor's Song, Internet Promptly Breaks; Watch
Given the incessant rumors of whether Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are dating and or getting married, the rumor mills just got some more grist to chew on.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
@aliaabhatt singing #aedilhaimushkil ♥️ #umang . . . alia#aliabhatt #aliaabhatt #aliafans#aliabhattfans #lover #bollywood #actress #bollywoodactress #mumbai #taj #delhi #dishapatani #shahrukhkhan #kareenakapoor #katrinakaif #anushkasharma #varundhawan #sidharthmalhotra #karanjohar #deepikapadukone #bestactress
Talking about the same in an interview to Hindustan Times, Mahesh Bhatt said, "When I saw those pics, I was like, 'Oh, the paparazzi age is here and you have people from the outside using their premise to capture the image... So, not saying more, I'd let the paparazzi guess if papa is raazi."
Bhatt further said he has never advised Alia on relationship matters as she is an adult and it’s a matter that she has to resolve.
"I don’t belong to that category of parents who’d advise their children about their personal choices. It’s their life, their space. I respect and admire them (Ranbir and Alia) for choosing to talk to the world when, and if, they want to do," he added.
Recommended For You
- Remembering CV Raman's Wit and the Time he Tricked Nehru into Believing Copper is Gold
- This is What You Can Do to Manage Type 1 Diabetes Nick Jonas is Suffering From
- Bigg Boss 12: Dipika Kakar's Husband & Shrishty Rode's Fiancé Get Into Social Media Brawl
- Opposites Attract: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh Walk Different Paths in Funny Video
- India vs Australia: CricViz Analysis - Are India Selecting their Best T20 Team?