All Is Fine: Manoj Bajpayee On Being Hospitalised
Actor Manoj Bajpayee had a severe headache while shooting for movie in London starring Siddharth Malhotra and Naseeruddin Shah.
Image: Yogen Shah
London: Actor Manoj Bajpayee, who was hospitalised due to a severe headache, says all is fine and he is back to work here.
There were reports that on Wednesday, Manoj was admitted to a suburban hospital following recurring headaches.
"I'm already in London shooting for Aiyaary. It was a severe headache which was not going away. They have done all the necessary tests to rule out any serious illness. All is fine. Back to work. Thanks," Manoj said over a text message.
Aiyaary also stars Sidharth Malhotra and Naseeruddin Shah.
Sidharth will be seen as an army officer. It is based on a real life incident that revolves around two strong-minded army officers having completely different views, and are yet right in their own ways.
The character essayed by Naseeruddin is under strict wraps as of now.
Presented by Reliance Entertainment and Plan C Studios, the film is a Friday Filmworks Productions and is produced by Shital Bhatia. It is scheduled to release on January 26, 2018.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt, Ananya Panday, Kriti Sanon Attend Prayer Meet of Manish Malhotra's Late Father
- Ever Wondered How Old Your Dog Really Is? This Formula Could Help You Calculate Accurately
- I-League 2019-20 Fixtures Announced: Full List of Matches
- Instagram Cracks Down on Ghosty, a Scary Stalking App For Android Phones
- Maneka Gandhi Sends Help Within an Hour After Journalist Tweets Photo of Injured Monkey