All Is Well Between David Beckham and Wife Victoria Beckham
David and Victoria Beckham have denied the divorce rumours.
Image: Twitter/ David Beckham (@OfficiaIDB)
David and Victoria Beckham have denied the divorce rumours, labelling them as "nonsense".
A representative for Victoria shut down the reports in statement to E! online, "This is nonsense."
Victoria also posted a message to her husband on Instagram saying she "loves and misses" him, just as various reports began circulating that the power couple is set to split.
A spokeswoman for the couple told The Sun, "There is no statement due or divorce. This is just fake social media news. This is all very bizarre and an embarrassing waste of time."
The couple met when Victoria, a former member of the Spice Girls, attended a Manchester United match in 1997. They started dating shortly after, and married in 1999. They have four children together: Brooklyn, 19, Romeo, 15, Cruz, 13, and daughter Harper, 6.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Fried Chicken and Chocolate Bars Fuel Ben Stokes's Fire
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Steals the Show in a Stunning Black Gown at Lakme Fashion Week Finale
- Nasser Hussain's Reaction to Ben Stokes' Heroics Sums Up Miraculous Headingley Win
- PV Sindhu Makes India Proud Again: PM Modi Praises the World Champion
- Coming Out of Closet is Better Than Hiding My Relationship: Dutee Chand