All Singham Copyrights Are With Us: Rohit Shetty
Filmmaker Rohit Shetty clarifies that all titles, copyrights and trademarks relating to the Singham franchise belong solely to Reliance Entertainment. Rohit is currently busy with Golmaal Again.
Rohit Shetty started his career in direction with Zameen (2003).
Mumbai: Filmmaker Rohit Shetty on Saturday issued a statement clearing the air around the next instalment of Bollywood film franchise Singham, saying any film entity reporting to make Singham 3 is inaccurate.
The statement read: "We would like to inform once again and reiterate that all titles, copyrights and trademarks relating to the Bollywood Singham franchise belong solely to Reliance Entertainment in its whole. News of any other production house or film entity reporting to make Singham 3 or any feature film on Singham is inaccurate and baseless."
The statement was issued after reports about actor Sunny Deol replacing Ajay Devgn in the franchise created a buzz.
Director and producer Shetty also said: "Yes all copyrights are with us to make any films as part of the Singham franchise as well as use the name in the film titles, hope this clears the recent rumours on the same."
At the moment, Shetty is busy with Golmaal Again.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Swara Bhasker Taking Off Her Heels on the IIFA Green Carpet is Basically All of Us
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- After Burning it Out at The Gym, Disha Patani Slays the Dance Floor with Killer Moves
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Europa League 2019, Manchester United vs Astana Live Streaming: When and Where to Watch Live Telecast