Allu Arjun, Lingusami Team Up For a Bilingual
Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Actor Allu Arjun and filmmaker N. Lingusami are set to team up for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project, the makers have announced.
The project, which will mark the debut of Arjun in Tamil filmdom, will roll from February next year.
"The project has been in the offing for nearly two years. We're glad that things finally fell in place," producer Gnanavelraja told IANS.
The film was officially launched here on Thursday.
Arjun will commence work on this project as soon as he wraps up Harish Shankar's Telugu directorial, DJ- Duvvada Jagannadham.
Recommended For You
- Top Gun Maverick Trailer: Tom Cruise's Surprise Return to Franchise After 34 Years
- The Date Belongs to Everyone, Says Akshay Kumar on Mission Mangal-Batla House Box Office Clash
- Woman Drops Airpod On Subway Tracks, Uses Most 'Jugaad' Method to Rescue It
- Nick Jonas Posts Adorable Birthday Wish for Priyanka Chopra, Shares Video From Celebration
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu