Allu Arjun to star in 'Race Gurram' sequel
'Race Gurram' was one of the biggest hits of 2014.
A file photo of Allu Arjun.
Chennai: Filmmaker Surender Reddy, whose latest Telugu directorial 'Kick 2' has opened to mixed reviews, says he will soon work on the sequel to last year's blockbuster 'Race Gurram'.
"I'm planning to work on 'Race Gurram 2' with Allu Arjun. I also have plans to make 'Kick 3'. The stories of these films appealed to the audiences so much that I feel that the franchise can be extended," Reddy told IANS.
Allu Arjun-starrer 'Race Gurram' was one of the biggest hits of 2014.
Talking about the response to 'Kick 2', he said: "The audiences on the whole enjoyed the film and that's more important than few scathing reviews. The numbers have been great in the opening weekend".
'Kick 2', reportedly, has grossed worldwide Rs.21.45 crore in its opening weekend.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- Sai Praneeth Guarantees 1st Men's Singles World Championships Medal Since 1983
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans