Always Open To Explore My Own Abilities: Himansh Kohli
Himansh Kohli talks about his abilities and his upcoming movie Ranchi Diaries.
Image: Himansh Kohli/Instagram
New Delhi: Actor Himansh Kohli says as an artist he does not want to stick to a particular type of role and wants to explore his own capacity.
Himansh made his Bollywood debut with Divya Khosla Kumar's Yaariyan. He will next be seen sharing screen space with veteran actor Anupam Kher in the upcoming film Ranchi Diaries.
"Well as an actor, I don't really stick to a particular role. I'm open to all sorts of characters and I am always open to explore my own abilities," said Himansh.
The 27-year-old says he has a few names of directors he wants to collaborate with.
"There is a list of director I would definitely want to work with. To name a few are Raju Hirani, Karan Johar, Shoojit sircar, Ayan Mukerjee, Kabir Khan, Anand L Rai, S.S. Rajamouli, and the list goes on," he added.
Ranchi Diaries has been directed by Sattwik Mohanty and produced by Anupam. It also stars Jimmy Shergill, Harry Bala and Pradeep Singh.
The film, which is slated to release on October 5, follows the story of Gudiya, played by debutante Soundarya and her friends, Taaha Shah and Himansh, who are out to make it big in a small town.
Recommended For You
- Samsung Tablet Explodes and Burns a Hole in Bed, 11-Year-Old Escapes Unhurt
- India vs West Indies | Bhuvneshwar Back to Bowling, Unlikely to Return for West Indies Clash
- #WATCH: Shah Rukh Khan 'Lip Syncing' His Mohabbatein Song In Chinese
- The New Hilarious #HornChallenge That's Making TikTok Users Laugh Out Loud
- One Pilot Dead, Other Ejected Safely After 2 Eurofighter Jets Crashed in Germany
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s