Always Wanted to Work With Shoojit Sircar: Varun Dhawan
"I wanted to work with Shoojit Sircar after watching Vicky Donor and Piku. Finally, it is happening," said the actor.
A file photo of Varun Dhawan.
Kolkata: With Badrinath Ki Dulhania set to release this Friday, actor Varun Dhawan is now looking forward to Judwaa 2 and a Shoojit Sircar movie. Judwaa 2, directed by Varun's father, David Dhawan, is a remake of a 1997 Salman Khan film.
"I am excited about Judwaa 2. I wanted to work with Shoojit Sircar after watching Vicky Donor and Piku. Finally, it is happening. I like his narration and the shoot will start after Judwaa 2," he told reporters during the promotion of Badrinath Ki Dulhania here. Varun, who previously worked with Alia Bhatt in his debut film Student of the Year and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, believes he and the actress have developed a shorthand on the sets.
"Alia is a wonderful co-actor and very natural on the sets. With our three films, we now know each other and take the cue from one another. And what I understand, she does not like too many rehearsals before a take and acts instinctively." A Dharma Productions and Fox Star Studios project,
Recommended For You
- AB de Villiers Bids Adieu: Top 5 ODI Knocks From Mr 360
- Exhibition Matches the Perfect Roadmap for Future Women's IPL
- 2018 Ford EcoSport S - Detailed Image Gallery
- After Padmaavat, Now VHP Targets Salman Khan Films' Loveratri Over Title
- Watch Opening Salvo | Aakash Chopra Previews IPL 2018, Eliminator: KKR vs RR